Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Monday, July 9, 2012

Because of You



When I can’t seem to let go of life’s venomous loves,
I take hold in combat, knowing in the future, 
as you encounter such, 
you must learn when your love’s freedom is to be claimed;

When ends management can’t seem to be met, 
I take these ends & connect them my securest, 
because, one day, you too will meet these circumstances;

When darkness violates the celestial aurora,
& my vision rest obscured,
I admit my lit soul to reflect determination,
providing preserved optimism,
refusal of death,
One day these portions may come your way…
This is your survival from within…

When morning reaches me & I’m tired of its confrontations,
I rise again & again,
taking Her hand,
knowing this wars’ success isn’t only mine,
that we will all conquer defeat…
that we all ascend!

When My anger speaks flames to injustice & maltreatment,
It’s so!
I’ll set hell on fire!!,
so you will learn not to stand for just anything.

When I channel peace & endure at calm,
& you see patience in an inferno,
My soul says be still…
In this life you must make for your own repose.
Stand Still.

Know that My frowns, My tears, 
My wrath…My Dears, 
are not for you to worry or fear;

For You are more than my reasons for being here…
You are my reasons for go---ing,
my reasons for know---ing…more each day.
my continuously grow---ing,
My Forever’s, 
my never let---ting go---ing!
My smile, after the fears,
My laughter, after the tears,
This life is only mere, 
to the lives you’ve given me for years…

My Children…The Breaths of My Womb,
My Morning’s Wake-ings’,
Evening’s Persevere-ings’,
Midnight’s Dream-ings’,
My Reasons for Live-ings’.

Urth Eagle Tisha©LeTisha.Bowie 6/1/12

No comments:

Post a Comment