Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Monday, July 2, 2012

To My Loves I Choose You


If my last breath is but a deep, soulful hum,
beginning a word & ending a delicate, solely letter;
I’ll leave its value to you, 
…its worth to the lives I birthed.

If I leave no millions, if I leave no gold, 
My goal is to leave no debt.
If only I’ll have the land I live, 
I’ll leave it… 
as a safe haven, in the event, you of mine need rest.

If my visions or words have inspired no souls while I’m here,
and it is only you, that hold its value,
If my voice…my songs don’t get an everlasting deal….
I’m O.K. knowing, it’s left in your hearts, as your Heaven, 
….places where it will flourish ever & radiate anew.

If I never buy you all that you desire…
of all that society has thrown in your faces,
You’re grateful, and for that, I know that I am already blessed!

If I can’t get you all that you want, 
know that I give you all that you need,
and try to give you some of your wishes, 
on this corrupt path placed before us.

If time or life takes a dogged twist, 
before I hug you once more or give you one last kiss…..

I’ll have antecedently given you My everlasting kisses, hugs, & love,
to carry within you now & for miles, of life with no end;
My Spirit of strength, determination & endurance in piles,
to soar all heights!

If I never publish a book or record a song,
I know that I’ve locked my voice & words, within the securest safes ever…
….to breath,
from within the breaths, of the souls of My Wombspring,
the sparkles of hope, superseding doubt in my eyes,
the sunshine, creeping through the clouds of fear….
the loves of My life,
my many reasons to fight;

I choose You, for all that have, all that I don’t, 
all that I will and all that I won’t
Because, You will!
To me....nothing else amounts.

You must always retain/ You are to always to remember!
You are worth All that You Are.
Never accept less than you deserve.
Know Your Worth!!
Loving you & Love you Eternally,
Mama

Urth Eagle Tisha
©LeTisha.Bowie 6/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment