Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Tale of the Lover’s War


Her thick, luscious, brown thighs bookmark his position,
taking hold of his bearings,
holding him motionless,
while she slowly devours the depth of the beauty, of him.
while her butterfly-winged tipped touches caress throughout curly, black chest hairs,
down his belly shivers, into the slight navel dip,
til she reaches his Man on Fire.
She “must” tongue- trace these fervor-ous motions,
filling his every emotion,
taking their souls into places lovers love,
consuming each other’s imaginations,
into true lovers captured, ancient soul’s time capsule;
They are lovers, in love,
as he turns the chapter,
Flipping her thighs,
Pulling her near to safety,
Close to heart, near the scent of lovers heat….
Looking on, into, past pages and past her eyes…
Here…now….nothing else matters,
They’ve reached the next chapter,

The Tale of The Lover’s War,
where there are no longer two,
In this lost and found time capsule….
You’re me and I’m you,
You and I…Love= We= Us,
Minds on a spiritual high….a Love Rush,
Slippery, slickery ….saturated by the climactical desires….
Of Us,
these the outsiders call lust,
pretenders pretending to depise….
ridiculing, and condemning,
while lusting within,
I’m gon’ share it with you,
my lover…my man,
But this trivial thought doesn’t shed damper on the welcome damper we already have,
There’s no stopping,
no hiding the reckless wanton of lovers in love,
Of the war about to take place….
about to take us over, beyond, under…through...above
It’s a must that you touch my forbidden fruit,
fluxing Her natural flow of juices…..
It is a must that you take me there,
you turn the page…
trust yourself to continue to touch the place--s,
that completely open the specks of spaces you see,
of the universe unseen,
into my matrix flow of vibra-motional tantalizations,
to speak your cotton candy whispers into my left ear,
then into my right,
…..sending chills down the aroused, deepening channel of my spine,
over the curve of my hips,
while I lick my lips,
trying to utter the words, that will no longer come,
anticipating your next move,
grabbing for you….
Holding you close…
gasping for you to make your move!
yearning with the fire in my pelvic bones,
to release me over your Man of Fire,
and simultaneously, listening to your deepness from within….
me….my ears….
From within me…to me...speaking in all openings,
as I try to speak back,
fighting tears from places I’ve feared ….
thinking yes and crying no… within…
for I am with you….I am you….my heart sings,
in this Lover’s War
& “Who the Hell has the right, to tell us we’re wrong?!”
when my soul longs for your all…. (whispers)
our bodies singing with the lover’s song…
& I’m sings, “Ooooh La La La”
“It’s the way that I rock when you doin’ Yo’ thing”
And our bodies move in minuet,
to the beat of our hearts palpitations,
to the light, the hard smacks of calves and thighs,
cuz baby we on our on high,
mind, spirit, body,heart,soul…..
lovers in love in a war of our own…
bodies moving to the rhythm of…
chest to breast clacking ….love sweat ain’t lacking…
along tunes of poetic breath pants of lovers at war…
Whisperings sweet nothings and love’s everythings….
Tomorrow’s forevers….dreams of evers….
Turning pages slowly to a never-ending story,
Temporarily, until we unite again,
At the Battle Ground of Lovers in Love.

Urth Eagle Tisha
©LeTisha.Bowie 7/10/12

No comments:

Post a Comment