Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Monday, November 26, 2012

Ascending


sifting the crisp pages of my soul,
I found pages of newness, pages of hope, & pages of visions…
among them…
Again.
…on recycled paper,
I continue on……
reminiscing of sleeping dreams,
that were never awakened
….visualizing the specks of the past, upon the sheets
never to be erase, but put into motion…
remaining traces……a reminders
of what has made me the Wombman Eye am,
an underlying determination….never lost…
teaching me forever…. continue to Love….
Love Me.
Love Life.
Love My People.
to Love Love.
speaking……
“Some may clinch to devotedness of One so strong,
It’s never been for you to worry,
It is an individual choice….
made to review, digest or embrace…
Your being….
Once that time is gone…..”

Long gone…..a smile upon my face….
Once more and forever….
My Soul holds and takes My utopia,
My Land of Milk & Honey,
Placed withIn Me…..before Me….

Me….No longer to be hindered,
by inconsideration of others,
the matters of players mate’s hearts or
those unable to conceive…
what comes from the deepness of Me….
an ancient Soul, I happen to be,
created as such, I encompass Me,
I am that Eye Am…..
Ever Mov-ing,
Ris-ing to better Me,
Reach-ing,                                                                     
I wing…..Seek-ing,
& Here….
I soar,
Ascend-ing to utilize My timeless-Ness,
the Power & Love in My Venter…
float-ing up & out!
like the beaut of fluttering butterflies for All…
I Lovvveee

© LeTisha.Woods 11/17/12

No comments:

Post a Comment