Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fertile Ground


I just want to kiss his morning’s smile
for the truth of Love’s sake…
stroking his heart’s aches,
because he shares the pains gifted from life
those… life sows as wisdom seeds,
awaiting watering
from the seeking soul reapers…
Who break roots through grounds
bound by hardened hearts…
“these” have gained wisdom
by taking the good from the past,
bringing it into the present & future,
awakening sleeping lost faith foundations,
making fertile grounds
of blooming lotus’ love

I just want to partner-plenish his dry waters,
quenching the world’s birthed thirst
& lands of parched souls
because he also is a giver..
laying himself mortally
Bare-
ridiculed, judged,
hated , loved, lusted ,busted,
used & abused,
to many unconsciously….
someOne who has endured
yet, gained from life:
patience, love, faith, endurance…
I want to share that with him
to wrap my heart around his
tears, fears,
ups, downs
his love….his crown
I no longer retain space
withIn for waste
for the limited time offers,
the Xerox copies for the peers,
the counterfeits or parodies….

if you got jokes….
my life’s not the place
a comedy show’ll do
I’ll pay for the act,
then go “home”  
where,
Love’ll make it do what it do

So, as my wings are spreading wide
My Soul’s got love’s wisdom wrapped Inside
I’d wrap him in All needed
One who can handle the power of the strength of It
of the Tenderness…the Warmth of Its desire….
of the Protector…..Her shoulder & tears….the Friendship of It
that can handle All Eye Am….
can Love All
Eye’m no longer yielding for external perpetrators…
for false fool talk
& until then, I’ll tell You My Love Stories,
through the Eyes of My Soul

© 10/24/12 LeTisha.Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment