Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Oxygen


you can call Me easy like SunDay’s morning….
but, I’ll let you in on a lil something….
His Soul’s lovin’ ain’t got me easy….
It’s got Me bent, habituated, & addicted….on….
SunDay, MonDay, TuesDay, WednesDay,
ThursDay, FriDay, Sat-ur-Dayyyy Looooveee…. In’
with every DeeP word spoken,
every delicate breath He breaths,
into My tremorIng need to inhale His seeds of Life….
It Is We that shake the Universe,
sending reverberations from Love’s Matrix,
opening Our floodgate’s Soul to Soul…
insufflating as One

and you can call Him My Sunshine….
It’s He that Is The Light…The Fire withIn My Soul,
glowing through My eyes,
sending lyrical melodies of, All you have to do is say Yes,
because He gives me Butterflies
that tickle with just the soft, warm, gentleness of His breaths,
radiating from the width of my lips,
down the hums withIn my throat,
to the songs living in My Soul…..
right here…
singing….Let Me Be Your One & Only…….
…..I gasp…..His breathe
He inhales….. Mine…..
fused…..two crescent moon backs arched…
One.
…..hot honey-“Do” whispers, whimpers & chocolate bods glisten,
reaching….
In-Too,
because We give no slack,
between the hip bones….
no written agreements
Soul’s Love- Pacts
as hands & hips grip them Sunday morning’s smooth, black
& chocolate-caramel swirl body dips,
those mid-day succulent stimulating drips,
into Mid-All-night Loving…..

He Is My left, right, &  Inbetween,
My All around, down & My Above
He is Thee Created for Me
My King
My Oxygen

©Copyright LeTisha.Bowie 11/7/12

No comments:

Post a Comment