Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Monday, November 26, 2012

This Love


bare-footed & slowly,
tip-toeing….
through the wavering heart plashets…
underneath me…
only looking into the Soul that’s surrounding
Its rain drips down…
drop…pouring…
from a battered weariness,
cascading upon my own achy feet,
which wear the pain of my dreary mess,
catching each of his drips,
withIn my Soul…They take rest,
filling appetites,
for I hunger a Soul shower,
replacing lost moments,
with just This time,
to devour his love,
to step into
& plug….
mySelf.
within the breach of his heart,
as, I too, have fractures…
that rain down into art,
spilling abstract images & words,
with no more end…..no
start.----ed with passion, love,
trust & dreams….
yet, here am I,
knee-deep….
in two lover’s tear-jerkers,
sleepless, mid-nightmare screams….
“indulge me….
in an ocean’s refuged hearts dive,
before it all dries,
cracking ….
into more heart faults,
causing hearts that drip tears & blood…
taken…..cracked hearts clutters…..”
I mutter….
floating about,
withIn what love puddles…
caressing the waves of his Soul’s shutters,
overflowing into my river,
into
what This love’ll do

© 11/25/12 LeTisha.Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment