Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Love Spin


don’t catch me
I’ve tripped over my clumsy feet of love,
flying into the pillars of cupid’s ever-ending clouds,
swooping drunken
high on love’s stimulations…
the passion of Its power of obliviousness
& All of Him…
moon wine, under the star’s shine,
Falling from the lovin’ clouds in His Heart,
swept into the wings of His Soul,
as we kiss in a lover hold…
no direction….
no north, south, east or west
who gives a damn…
we’re in a salivating, chocolate lovin’ mess!
& I’m steamed caramel,
melted over His apple,
awaiting some nipples…
a bite…
Call me sin.
I’m in a love spin,
On the flight of my life,
soaring all heights
and dipping to the deepest of falls,
of the depths of what love is,
spiraled out of anything you can control…
don’t interrupt this fall.
let me catch that drip
corner His mouth
About to fall…
we goin down
or is it up?
It really doesn’t matter to love

© 10/29/12 LeTisha.Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment