Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Mirror


the tick-tocking of the second hand on the old clock
seems to have slowed…..
or maybe stopped….
at some uncertain point or time…
as all hell breaks loose
again… in the “house”
day in….day out ,
night through….into the morning’s dew,
spoiling sunrises and sunsets,
with constant nausea from battles…
and the ticK-tocK…
ticK-tocKing reminders
of these forever unbalanced vows…
one vow of heaven & one of hell….=Two
that should have been “One”….
on into the years that passed me by….
easily roused by uncontrollable angers,
that are unBecoming of Me…

flying passed…
I quick-glanced at the mirror
noticing a reflection
and the woman I see confuses me…
I have no clue who’s looking back at me,
with her battered eyes, no smile or desire…
I stare at her questioning her unnoticed tire..
she gazes back at me in a wiry, uncaring disarray,
an unusual furiousness,
unhappily, unfulfilled misery…
I stared at her perplexed…I felt her pain…
and she looked at me as such, with attitude
like I was the one that looked rough…
I wondered what could cause her to be in such an emplacement…
what had become of this woman staring at me?
I fell downward into seat
as huge raindrops plummeted
from my dark brown eyes
I tilted my head left, looking at her,
feeling her pain
and she tilted her head with me
and she cried with me….
we stared down at the drops…..
into the puddles formed upon our laps
looking at the woman sharing my tears
in this puddle reflection….here too!!
heart-shocked!
sobbing at unrecognizable me!!

Ohh!!....
“Are you long gone?”
“Am Eye!?”
And My Inner Soul speaks,
“I tell you She’s been sleeping…withIn..
awaiting…
Your aWakening….”
“for “You” to see you…
to see the carapace  in which you’ve become…
your demeanor is his
….tone is not your own
you’ve lost Your stance
no longer floating with your heavenly  gait
& you’ve hidden sight… the Beautiful Dove that lies withIn”

surviving…
playing the role of your part …
in a house you thought would be home…
you were dressed all nice,
whispered soft delicacies,
truths revealed themselves over time
& you endured the fabrications
fighting for love that never arrived….
so You buried You withIn,
for the safety of Your Soul
& I’ve awaited the day You’d “really”  stop
look at You
So I could tell you,
Face to Face…
knowing that that Eye would knock the dust off…
awaken your pain…
arouse reality…
rewind your brain…
the time is Now:
you must see…
that physically you no longer remain
you have been broken into but a shell of a being….
surviving for the survival and pleasures of him,
gifted heartache and loneliness in return
It is up to You now….
Facing yourSelf….

You choose….
to Be a reflection of someone else
or decide if You want to Free Your Soul & release
Your Happiness….Your voice…Strength,
Your peace…..LoVingNess….
Remembering Your Smile

Sincerely,
Self


© 10/25/12 LeTisha.Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment