Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Dragon


tryin’ to leave these peaches creamy,
knowing they’ve been crap
tryin’ to close this chapter correctly,
don’t like bad raps
as he leaves this shell he left of a being,
both knowing it ain’t had sweet flavor,
been nothin’ but hell just livin’
wide-busted this casket…..Open!
so Eye can see…Eye can breathe….
freed My Soul, My Heart, My Song…
Freed Me!!
But, there’s a foot still on my back
I’d hate to put one on a neck
to move your steps
keep squealing foreign soft, flat tunes
I can no longer stand the buzzing in my ear,
that’s brought nothing but gloom year after year,
nothing would do, l was oh “so” mere

& now you draggin’ my beast mode here,
with the draggin’ of your tail!
She should never appear,
being such a patient warrior,
in such a miserable state…
I wait.  I wait.  I wait.
& I’m beginning to feel negativity vibrate,
from within a place I tend not to associate,
unless provoked to the extreme….
I ain’t tryin’ to be mean
….as you say
but if you insist to have it that way…..

The Dragon will set fire to the damn rain upon your head!!!
…..as you’ve dripped slow pain in my soul & had Me mislead
on this screwed up journey!!!!
& it’s okkkk…
‘cuz I create All
If you choose to retain this strong hold
Keep Ram-ming “this” Wall!….
see who you say that Eye Am
you know nothing of Me
Haven given no desire or pleasure to see
I burn ass & send rain,
you caused me pain!
I wash ashes away in the wind,
with long lost tears ….
my ol’ so called friend!!
take your foot off my damn back!!!
stop going into the rear!
rewinding the knowings, again & again!
we’ve done this too many times,
it has come to its end.
your expiration date has passed,
spoiled…..
there will be no more repetitive discussions!
of fixings of nothings!
& negative vibes!
or you may, if you will
take a dive in the fire,
that you are creating…
no foolery…..don’t be mistaken…..
no romance here!
Just left-over ashes of ass
Dragon- dust If you must!

© Copyright LeTisha.Woods 11/7/12

No comments:

Post a Comment