Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Monday, November 26, 2012

Untitled


so intimate, so genuine
Love Is…
my synchronization to Its heart’s beating…
yet, too distant, to reach out & touch….
….the gentleness of Its physical embrace;
It is the wind’s invisible soft-tip brushes,
upon my cheek….
the leave’s veins,
under caramel fingertips…..
feeling where love flows through….
creating new life,
new energy,
the strength of the oak’s trunk….
grounded,
withstanding much,
Love.
safeguarding the Nature of Its existence,
with power seen, only by Her continuing stance….
Recreations.
Rebirthings.
Nurturings,
with,
strong limbs….
Her love embraces the Soul of… “It”,
drinks of His fountain,
replenishing.
the nutrients for Its survival…..
His love Is the Sun upon My face,
brightening Life’s days,
blossoming beauti-ballads, like….
“Can you Call a Rose by any Other Name…..”
into the gentle breezes,
under Her warm Sun’s rays,
as the strands of hair upon my neck…..my arms,
dance, with the swaying roses….
trees and my heart’s lyrical sounds….
I clinch….often, too tightly to each brush,
each stroke,
of the wind….
inhaling Its energy,
snuggling It withIn…Me,
…..what is felt so close-ly….
unseen.
yet, so real….
We are Love & beam…
….as the midnight candle I light,
for each dedication,
each truth sought, each reached,
& every dream wished to be seen

© 11/23/12 LeTisha.Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment