Namaste' !!!

Eye'm so Grateful for all Who have taken Your time to share You, Your spiritual strengths, seekings, & connections with me. Eye have implanted Myself... on my all too-long awaited endeavor, to follow My passions of growth & upRising of mySelf. .....My Art, Poetic Expressions, & Spirit.... they express All things from withIn..... (As eye began to allow MySelf to see again through "Spirit"- Eye've awakened & been freed, again!!!) Connected to One Creator, Creatress, Lover & Guidess off All & All Necessary..... of All=Being......Of All Created & suppressed. Eye pray that as eye grow, you will also, & that You may gain consciousness, Insight, love, peace, growth & light, in Our space... Here at Urth & Earth & In Your lives.....
Peace, Light, Love & Wisdom

Sunday, November 4, 2012

No Mate or Soul Mate


work the place from withIn My Spirit,
fingering each scar with a new love note,
creating arias, that float throughout Us
& exist in unknown tongues….
Pluck My desires, with Your wing’s tip,
sending Your ancient vibrations,
as I sip Your Soul’s water,
trying not to gulp….
savoring the taste of satisfaction….
of each moment,
of the first sup of truth….
Fill My cup, til it overfloweth
of My endearment for You,
as we bathe in our affection,
immersed in midnight melodies,
reflecting of star-hearts longed seeking….
The Soul Mate’s breaths of life….
KingHusband- QueenWife
OneNess….
Blow me the kiss I can’t miss,
as I inhale Your exhalation….Your gifts
As You exhale Me, I inhale You,
and You swallow the core of My love,
which all others have missed and dismissed,
landing smack dab on the pucker of My lips,
still moistened of Your Soul’s Water,
quenching My thirst….
Wrap Me in the fold of Your sheet’s-work,
as an everlasting art….
one that conquers  & continues to grow,
entrusted & treasured with the best of Your Masterpieces,
of reciprocating love…..
…as I do Love….
from every row and space of love’s music staff,
from every stroke of the pencil,
which pours Our Souls, from withIn,
from the depths of The Sea of Lovers,
holding many unfound fractured hearts
of treasures that some seek,
yet float over, for gluttonies
of just reaping the benefits of Her treasure box,
trying to break the soul, by shattering the locks
of the scarred and lost loving Ones….
grasping and tearing, with veiled visions,
with no value of the beauty possessed….
….the prize of the found,
but seeing fortunes in cash and ass,
tearing open chest’s contents,
placing scars over keloids….

Mother Earth…..
SheGoddess of the Universe….
Allow not One to cross the path of My Soul
with any more negative intent,
conscious or non….
Else knowledge of Love’s core lies withIn,
Else they suffer Your Great Wrath,

I possess the strength and power to stand
I release It!
Creatress of Love….
Only Soul to Soul Vibrations can touch my Inner Being….
A Lover of Love,
Respecter of Souls…Of Her Being,
sending flutters from withIn
of Truth,
causing heart fluctuations without touching….
leaving space between the lines
only for the Real….
I’ll live life knowing My Soul,
with no mate,
before living it with anyone other ….
than The Soul’s Mate.

© 10/30/12 LeTisha.Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment